MSP Cloud Verify Certification
Morrison-Maierle Systems successfully completed the MSP Alliance’s MSP/Cloud Verify Program (MSPCV) certification process, an industry-standard certification program for cloud computing and managed services providers. The MSPCV is a standard for cybersecurity, cloud, and managed service providers in the IT world. In late 2017, Morrison-Maierle Systems became the first IT firm in Montana to achieve this certification.
The MSPCV certification is an annual, third-party auditing process that benchmarks and verifies the quality of the company providing cloud and/or managed services. As an IT provider, this certification is not only good for Systems, but even better for its clients and prospective customers because it shows that we have been through a rigorous process and have been throughly vetted and certified.
- Microsoft® Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft® Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified Novell® Engineer (CNE)
- Certified Novell® Salesperson (CNS)
- Dell® Certified Systems Expert (DCSE)
- Cisco® Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+ Certification