Strong security isn’t just about the cyber domain of strong passwords and blocking malware. You also safeguard sensitive information with physical security and cautious behavior. Here are some non-technical security tips for Security Practices on the Go:
- Keep an eye on your devices and never leave them with strangers.
- Look for privacy in places like airports and coffee shops. Sit where no one can see over your shoulder.
- Dim the screen on your device or get a privacy filter so it’s harder for strangers to see what’s on your device.
- Don’t discuss sensitive information in public areas or where people can eavesdrop on your conversation.
- Get a case to protect your devices. A sturdy case can cushion your device if dropped or protect it if something is spilled on it.