These Numbers are Real
- 51% of US adults suffered some kind of security incident between December 1, 2015 and December 1, 2016
- $81.6 Billion in GLOBAL spending on information security products and services in 2016
- 1,093 reported data breaches in 2016
- 781 reported data breaches in 2015
- $400 Billion estimated global cost of cyber-attacks annually
- $2.1 Trillion projected global cost of cyber-attacks in 2019
- $3.8 Million average total cost of a data breach (global)
- $6.5 Million average total cost of a data breach (US)
- 23% increase in the cost of data breaches from 2013-2015
- $154 per record estimated average cost incurred per stolen record in a data breach
- 80-90 million annual average amount of cybersecurity incidents
- 38% increase in cybersecurity incidents from 2014-2015
- Phishing and Malware were the top means of cyber-attack in 2016
- Phishing and Malware were the top means of cyber-attack in 2015
- 8 consecutive years that Phishing and Malware have been the top means of cyber attack
- 30% of Phishing messages that were opened by the receiver in 2015
- 12% of people that opened a Phishing message in 2015 that also clicked on the malicious attachment of link
- 1 million cybersecurity job openings in 2016
- 40% of IT departments that store privileged and/or admin passwords in a Word document or spreadsheet on a company PC or laptop
Just because you’ve been LUCKY enough to avoid a cyber-attack doesn’t mean you’re not at risk! I know you’re tempted to think, “That won’t happen to us. We’re just a small company. Who’d want to hack us?”
That is EXACTLY what cybercriminals want you to think!
Systems wants to take a moment to remind you that just because you’ve been “lucky” enough to avoid an incident in the past doesn’t’ mean you’re not at risk – in fact, that’s a very dangerous way to think.
That’s why we are offering your business a FREE comprehensive Cyber-Security IT Audit that will reveal your exact risk score on 1000s of common security loopholes cybercriminals use on a regular basis to get around firewalls and antivirus software to gain entry to your computer network.
Normally we charge $497 for this service, but we’ve decided to give it away to the first 7 lucky companies who request it by April 21st. All you have to do is call our office at 866.401.4846.
At no cost or obligation, our highly trained team of IT pros will come to your office and conduct a comprehensive Cyber-Security Audit to uncover loopholes in your company’s IT security. After the audit is done, we’ll prepare a customized “Report of Findings” that will reveal specific vulnerabilities and provide a Prioritized Action Plan for getting these security problems address fast. This report and action plan should be a real eye-opener for you since almost all the businesses we’ve done this for discover they are completely exposed in a number of areas to various threats.
To get started and claim you audit, call our office at 866.401.4846.
Don’t delay! Because of the intense one-on-one time required to deliver these Cyber-Security Audits, we can only extend this offer to the first 7 who respond by April 21st.